Exterior and dimensions
Model Kia Rio the fourth generation of the hatchback was presented in autumn 2016. the Car looks stylish, modern and interesting.
The front of the car is crowned by the imaginatively designed grille, a strict "look" headlamps, broad raised the hood and large air intake. The back of the car also looks attractive – compact Luggage cover with a small spoiler, nice optics and a slightly bloated bumper. Externally, this unique car will be if you use accessories tuning Kia Rio, which are available in our catalog.
- Length – 4 065 mm;
- Height – 1 450 mm;
- Width – 1 993 mm (including mirrors);
- Wheelbase 2 580mm;
- Clearance – 140 mm.
Interior Kia Rio has a solid appearance with some hints of sportiness. The main features of the interior are these:
- High quality materials;
- Stylish design;
- Comfortable front seats with a wide adjustment range;
- Adequate supply of free space;
- Good ergonomics;
- Highly informative dashboard.
Minimum volume of Luggage compartment – 325 liters.
Technical characteristics of Kia Rio
Under the hood of the hatchback can be one of these motors:
- Liter gasoline turbo engine capacity of 100 or 120 horsepower;
- The 1.2-litre atmospheric engine power of 85 horses;
- The 100-strong petrol "aspirated" volume 1.4 l;
- Turbo diesel engine capacity of 1.4 liters producing 77 or 90 "horses".
Depending on the version of the update, there may be 5-or 6-speed "mechanics" or 4-band automatic transmission. Drive wheels – front.
Gasoline consumption in the combined cycle is 4.5-6.1 liters per hundred, diesel fuel is 3.5 – 3.8 l/100 km.
The speed limit is equal to 166-190 km/h, acceleration to sprint 0-100 km/h – 10,2 in 14.0 seconds.
In the standard version, the hatch has so much useful functionality:
- The pressure sensor in the tire;
- Adjustable steering column;
- On-Board computer;
- Air conditioning;
- Heated front seats and steering wheel;
- Electric and heated mirrors;
- Audio and multimedia;
- ABS, ESP;
- Multiple airbags and much more.