Italian Alfa Romeo Giulia sedan first introduced to the audience in a top option in 2015, and after a few months the car seemed in its standard version. The appearance of the model looks very impressive, stylish, aggressive and recognizable.
The front gave the traditional radiator grille, horizontally stretched headlamps with a menacing "look" and massive bumper with large air intakes. Feed car looks powerful and attracts the attention of the "bloated" bumper, nice optics and a pair of exhaust pipes. The exterior of the car can make a unique and special due to the tuning on Alfa Romeo Giulia, but if you need accessories to other models, our range of parts can be found at the link.
- Length – 4 640 mm;
- Height 1 426 mm;
- Width – 1 873 mm;
- Wheelbase – 2 820 mm.
No less attractive looks and interior of the Alfa Romeo Giulia. Here, special attention is given to the interior design and the following characteristics:
- A high level of ergonomics;
- Excellent quality of materials and workmanship;
- The optimal amount of free space;
- Stylish design;
- The presence of decorative elements.
The Luggage compartment volume of 480 liters.
Technical characteristics of Alfa Romeo Giulia
For a sedan in the European market there are several petrol and diesel engines.
- 2.0-liter capacity of 200 and 280 horsepower;
- 510-strong engine capacity of 2.9 liters.
- The 2.2-liter engine developing 136, 150, 180 or 210 "horses".
Transmission in the range of two: manual 6-speed or 8-speed automatic. Have drive to the rear wheels, however, a more powerful version can be equipped with the 4x4 system.
Fuel consumption petrol modification varies in the region of 5.9-8.2 liters per hundred in mixed mode and diesel "drink" of about 4.2-4.8 l/100km.
Acceleration to the first hundred leaves, respectively, from 3.9 to 6.6 and 6.8 to 7.4 seconds. Maximum speed – 220-307 km/h.
Standard specification of sedan can be as follows:
- The pressure sensor in the tire;
- Cruise control;
- The electric Parking brake;
- Trim leather;
- Light-alloy 18-inch wheels;
- Climate control;
- Rear view camera;
- Heated front seats and steering wheel;
- System "Start-Stop" and more.