Vibration damper Shumoff M4 - similar to the material for noise insulation M2 and also consists of:
- Foil layer - designed to enhance vibration damping properties and protect the base of the material from mechanical damage;
- Polymer layer on a rubber base - dampens vibrations, ringing and protects the surface from destruction under the influence of moisture, UV and air.
Auto noise isolation Shumoff M4 can be easily installed on its own without the involvement of outside experts, and you can read about how to do this in the article Do-it-yourself noise isolation : save on a master
Competitive advantages of Shumoff M4:
- lightweight and lightweight;
- is installed in the car much easier and faster than the same "Bimastas" from STP;
- has the best plasticity to date;
- it has good vibration, sound and heat insulation properties.
- metal and plastic car parts with a thickness of more than 1.5 mm;
- wheel arches from the passenger compartment;
- space in the engine compartment;
- a place for a spare wheel.
You can read more about the properties of each layer of vibroplast M4 in the section Vibration damping material Shumoff M2 .