Many motorists unnecessarily think of the scuff plates of steel only a decorative element. Because they not only give a unique flavor and originality of the interior of the car. First and foremost they are designed to protect the factory sills from scratches and chips to the paintwork during loading and unloading of passengers.
Door sills VW (VW): features
- Made of Italian stainless steel with a chromium content of more than 40% and, therefore, will not rust, even with constant contact with water and aggressive media.
- Ideal geometry to the place of installation, therefore installation problems will not arise.
- Thickness of 0.5 mm products will not interfere with the closing/opening doors.
- Designed for the three-door modifications of the van (included 2 standard pads and one long load compartment.
- The installation is at a 3M tape, which ensures a very airtight and durable connection. Additionally to fix the accessory using the screws, what parts there are special places under the hole. The kit includes detailed installation instructions. You can also find detailed information about all aspects of the installation, after reading this article about how to install door sills.
We offer to buy scuff plates in our store tuning Volkswagen. We guarantee the lowest price (find it cheaper, we will refund 110% of the difference), the fastest delivery to any country. For wholesale buyers special offers for dealers.
Also available kits for four-door models of VW.