Exterior and dimensions
Skoda Superb Combi of the last generation was first introduced to the public in 2015, the Model looks beautiful, elegant and proportional.
The front side of the machine attracts the attention of a notched grille, stylish headlights, raised hood and a neat bumper with fog lights. The rear of the car is notable for the original optics with sharp corners, heavy cover lid, a small spoiler and the classic bumper. This unique car will be, if you use the tuning on Skoda superb, the details of which are available in our special section.
- Length – 4 857 mm;
- Height of 1,477 mm;
- Width – 1 864 mm;
- Wheelbase – 2 840 mm.
- Ground clearance is 149 mm.
Interior Skoda Superb Combi will delight riders such characteristic features:
- Good build quality;
- Good finishing materials;
- A large amount of space;
- Comfortable seats;
- A good level of ergonomics;
- Highly informative dashboard.
The Luggage compartment volume of 660-1950 litres depending on position of rear row seats.
Technical characteristics of Skoda Superb Combi
In the European market, the wagon is offered with several options powertrains:
- The 1.4-liter engine capacity of 125 or 150 "horses";
- The 180-strong engine in volume of 1,8 l;
- The two-liter power unit capacity of 220 or 280 liters.
- 120-horsepower engine capacity of 1.6 liters;
- The 2.0-liter unit that produces 150 or 190 horses.
Among transmissions also have a few options: 5-or 6-speed "mechanics" or 6-or 7-speed robotic transmission. There are modifications both in front and all-wheel drive.
Gasoline consumption in the combined cycle on hundred kilometres of a way is 5.1-7.3 l, diesel fuel – 4,0-5,1 liters per hundred.
Top speed is in the range from 204 to 250 km/h.
A minimal set of useful functionality includes the following:
- Dual-zone climate control;
- Bi-xenon lights;
- Audio system with 8 loudspeakers;
- Eight airbags;
- 17-inch wheels;
- Heated front and rear seats;
- Multimedia center;
- ESP, ABS and much more.