Akvapechat (akvaprint) technology, which enjoys wide popularity around the world. Find out all about it and buy materials for akvapechati at the fair price in the CIS.Read more
Do you want to make your car original, stylish and always stand out in the traffic flow among other cars?
Then you will be very interested in what Akvaprint (Akvapechat) technology is, materials for which you can order in our Digital Designs online store.
What is Aquapress?
Aquaprint (aqua print, Aqua Print, 3D decoration, Imeris) is an innovative technology that allows you to decorate surfaces of any textures and shapes with any images . The print can be applied to wood, plastic, glass, metal, ceramics and many other surfaces.
Also, the "Akvapechat" technology can be used for cosmetic repair of damaged surfaces (to restore burnt, cracked and scratched surfaces).
- Creation of a unique tuning, interior and exterior of a car, bus, motorcycle, yacht, boat. If you are financially unable to afford such a decor for your car, you can try your luck in our monthly PROMOTION and get the Aqua print as a GIFT
- Decorating the cases of laptops, office equipment, mobile phones, household appliances, video and audio equipment, sockets and switches.
- In the interior design of private houses, apartments and offices. Furniture facades, glass doors, tiles and other elements of the interior decoration, covered with a special film, look not only original, but also very expensive.
When ordering a service in our salon, you will get the opportunity to decorate your mobile phone absolutely free. In this case, you yourself will choose the color and the most attractive film for yourself.
You can also buy equipment for water printing and open your own tuning workshop. We, in turn, will help you choose the most optimal type of equipment for the price, the most popular films (we have more than 1000 types) and teach AQUAPRINT technology.
Aqua Printing: manufacturing technology
- Preparation of parts. Regardless of what product you decide to decorate, first it is primed and covered with a thin layer of enamel of a certain color. We wrote about this in more detail in the section Do-it-yourself aqua printing: surface preparation.
- Film preparation. The film of your choice is placed in water of a certain temperature and hardness.
- Activation. After that, a special activator is applied to the decorative coating using a spray gun, which softens the film to a liquid state. As a result, a "floating" pattern appears on the water surface for a fraction of a second.
- Transfer of the pattern. Now comes the most crucial moment - the product fixed above the container must be immersed in water at the correct angle and at a certain speed. This will transfer the image from the water to the surface of the car part, to the phone, etc.
- Washing, drying and fixing. That's it, after that the product must be thoroughly rinsed, dried and to give it strength, durability and decorative properties - varnished, dried again in a special chamber and polished.
The process of transferring a pattern to a product is described in detail in the section Water-based film: transfer to a part. (look at the top of the page).
Benefits of aquaprint technology
The film for aqua printing applied to the elements of the car is able to withstand any external influences. She is not afraid of high humidity and dry air, she is not afraid of either low winter (down to -80 ° C) or high summer (+ 80 ° C) temperatures. It will not fade in the sun, will not fade with intensive use of the part (for example, on the steering wheel). It can be cleaned with aggressive alkaline agents, solvents and other chemicals.
- Incredible decoration possibilities.
The final look of the decorated product is determined by the substrate - a layer of enamel, which is applied under the film for aqua printing. And by changing the base, you can get more than 1000 different decor variations with one type of coating. And if you use not a standard glossy varnish, but a matte or tactile protective coating, you can also get different textures. For more information on how the base enamel can affect the final look of the product, you can read in the heading Aquaprinting film: learning to choose.
To order the Aquaprint (Aquapress) service, you should remove the necessary details and send them to us. In 2-3 days we will send you back the finished products!
For more detailed and accurate information, as well as to register for the provision of the service, contact the company's employees by phone numbers indicated in the header of the site.